J. Clayton Caraway
900 Market Street, Suite 300
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
Phone: (318) 429-6770
Facsimile: (318) 429-6771
Clayton Caraway grew up in Bossier City, Louisiana and spent seven years in Baton Rouge where he attended Louisiana State University and the LSU Law Center.
After graduating from law school, Clayton joined Colvin, Smith, McKay & Bays in 2019. Clayton now resides in Bossier City with his wife, Laura, and their two sons, Bradley and Reece.
Clayton is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, Shreveport Bar Association and the Harry V. Booth – Judge Henry Politz American Inn of Court.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2017
- Louisiana State University, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana Bar Association, 2018 – present
- Shreveport Bar Association, 2019 – present
- Harry V. Booth – Judge Henry A. Politz American Inn of Court, 2018 – present